Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Emily and Ashley start school






Well this week is the first week that both girls are in school. Emily started Aug 27th and Ashley just started this last Monday. The driving around isn't so fun but it's really nice to have a few hours with only one child.

Emily loves her new school Kindergarten is big league now. I asked her if she has and new friends and her answer was everyone wants to be my friend. I know we are in trouble we have a little socialite on our hands.

Ashley just started her first year in preschool she has school on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. When we pulled up to her school and saw all the kids her first comment was look my friends are waiting for me. She finally has her own little friends she doesn't have to share with Emily it's really cute. She grew up and became a big girl over night.

I posted a couple pictures of there first day of school!

No comments:

My music


Barack Obama Spoof