Thursday, September 25, 2008




Hello everyone! I just had to share the photo's I took of Allison yesterday she takes such great pictures she's just days away from turning 4 months. She has mastered the roll and is eating baby food like a champ thank goodness cause she has wanted to nurse every hour I was getting nothing done around here.

Emily is enjoying school and is meeting so many new friends, the teacher says that Emily is very much liked by her classmates. Last night we had Ashley's back to school night and Emily got to see some of her old preschool friends again and of course her favorite teachers Miss Heather and Miss Linda. Ashley's teacher Miss Veena says she is doing so well and is such a polite and sweet little girl. She says Ashley is also a favorite among her classmates she has a couple new BFF's too cute!

1 comment:

Gina West said...

You have the most beautiful girls...my goodness they are breathtaking. I can't believe Allison is sitting up!!!! Alyssa I 6 1/2 months and can sit for about 2 seconds. She has a large head so it's not her fault! Ha
P.S Ashley is your twin!

My music


Barack Obama Spoof