Tuesday, July 22, 2008

So much has happened












Well it's been a week or so since I have updated you all. We had Emily's 5th Birthday and we have gone to Tahoe. Our big girl Emily has turned 5 years old. We celebrated by going to Pump it Up a jump house place were in my opinion the parents have more fun than the kids.




A few days after Emily's party we headed to Tahoe for a few days it's the annual Motorcycle ride this year I was unable to follow the bike up there because Allison hates the car and usually cries the entire time she is in her car seat she did better than expected I think it helped that Grandma Souza was in the backseat with her helping to keep her quite. Once we were there we pretty much sat by the pool and let the kids swim and play it was quite relaxing.

No comments:

My music


Barack Obama Spoof