Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July






Happy 4th Of July! I hope everyone had a fun and safe 4Th. We had really nice day unfortunately Travis had to work but was able to stop by a couple of times to see us.

First we spent to afternoon over at Kelly's house for a B.B.Q. and lots of fireworks, later that night when we went home our neighbors invited us over to watch fireworks and the girls got to see and play with there little friend Daniel. The girls where so tired I had no problems getting them to go to sleep I think once the little heads hit the pillow they where out.


I posted a few pictures of the kids Allison is 5 weeks old and getting so big already and Emily and Ashley are also getting so tall, I can't believe that Emily is turning 5 on Monday. I will be posting more pictures on Monday the reason I have not posted in a few weeks is because we have been remodeling our upstairs and getting new carpet installed once our new furniture is here ( on Monday) I will post pictures of the progress. It looks so nice!

No comments:

My music


Barack Obama Spoof