Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Baby Update

Well we are still waiting for the little one. I had a Dr.'s appt this afternoon and I am dilated to a 4 so all I need is a few good contractions and we are off to the hospital. In order for them to keep me I need to have regular contractions. At this point I am so tired and just want it to be over with. I did see another Dr. today she was wonderful I had never seen her before and when she walked in I felt as if she knew more about me than me. She did her homework and must have read my chart, I was very impresses. Poor Travis is on high alert I just called him to let him know what the Dr. said and he thought it was the call to come home poor guy! When she arrives Travis and I will text and email everyone pictures of the new little Souza Girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have my phone numbers, but just in case......hm 487-6631, and cell 378-3903, if u need a ride, lunch, or the girls taken to the park, let me know...Leisa or would u like a chocolate or lemon cake while u wait, call me......

My music


Barack Obama Spoof