Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Allison has Arrived!


Well I was only 6 days past my due date it seemed like a month. She finally arrived on May 29th @ 5:50 am she came in to the world weighing 8 lbs and 12 oz. and measuring in at 20 and 1/2 inches long. Thank goodness she didn't want to wait any longer and you imagine she would have weighted even more. She is absolutely perfect so far, right now all she does is eat sleep and poop. Her sisters are in love with her all they do is fight over who is going to hold her first. Emily is the little mommy she makes sure that everyone washes there hands before they even touch her. Ashley loves her but does not like it when she cry's she says it makes her sad to hear her little sister cry. Allison is 6 days old today and so far she has been to a birthday party and to the zoo. Other than being a little tired and my back being sore I have been feeling pretty good. Everyone is surprised that we are doing so much I think I was more uncomfortable being 9 months pregnant than giving birth. Here are a few more pictures and I will keep the pictures and updates coming.

No comments:

My music


Barack Obama Spoof