Thursday, May 1, 2008

Kindergarden Physical / Busy Day

9:30am Well today was Emily's Kindergarten Physical, that was fun. Emily did pretty good except when it came to getting three shots man is she a strong child it took my and the nurse to get her arm out of her shirt. She still has to get her blood test taken but they wanted to do a cholesterol test on her so she has to do that another day before she eats breakfast I think I may have her Dad do that one. She also has to see a pediatric surgeon for her umbilical hernia it's a small one but big enough to have it repaired, we will see after we talk to that Dr.. Other than that she is a very tall (110th percentile in height and 95th in weight) healthy kid. Emily then got to go pick a prize out at the store which only took forever for her to decide.

11:45am After that we had to go pick up her Sister at her Grandma and Papa Souza's house she had fun playing over there who wouldn't she gets spoiled over there I wish I got to stay instead. After about 1 hour of trying to get them to go home for a much needed Nap yip they both take naps still yeah for me!
12:40p We finally make it home get them in bed, Eat my lunch because if you want to have piece while eating you can't eat around your kids because they want to eat half of it even though you made them the same thing they think yours taste better. So I ate my lunch then decided 1:30p my Van needed to be washed because I want to bring the baby home in a nice clean car, don't laugh it a nesting thing pregnancy hormones make you think and act different. So as all my neighbors drove by asking me what I was doing, duh washing my car I finally got tired of telling them I wanted my car clean I finally just said I am trying to start labor but really wanted to tell them to mind there own business but I was nice.

3:45p My kids are finally done with there nap so they decide to come out and help me clean everything up. We then need to make sure Daddy eats dinner before her goes to work so I made dinner while I was making dinner my kids are playing nicely in there playroom it was nice until I turned the corner to see what the playroom looked like wow I think a bomb went off they had taken ever puzzle, and block set and well for those of you who have see how many toys they have you can just imagine what it looked like. Then it was time to torture my kids and make them clean the whole room up by themselves 6:45p two hours later with lots of crying and time outs and threats of throwing away every toy that was still on the floor away the room is finally clean.

7:15p Travis then calls from work wanting to know how many kids are in Emily's class because next Monday and Tues he is going to bring a police car to show to her class well I can't remember so I had to go up stair to find out. I was only upstairs for ten minutes I come down the stairs and find my Dog unable to walk on her back leg. The first thing that goes through my head was wow this is going to cost lots of money. The second thing is oh no I have to take the dog in my clean Van with both kids to the vet by myself.9:00p So I call Travis who then came a checked the dog out convinced my to wait until the morning to take her in so I felt a little better until I realized what I have to do tomorrow, tomorrow schedule is worse than today's so well see how that goes!

No comments:

My music


Barack Obama Spoof