Saturday, November 29, 2008

A day at the park

















Yesterday the girls and I went to the park I wanted to get some pictures for our xmas cards this is what I got. The pictures I think turned out really good I was planning on getting the girls pictures taken in the studio but I think I may just send these out instead.
I looked a the pictures and can't get over how big Emily is getting she is such a good kid so mature for her age, Ashley is my silly kid she makes me laugh she's was not really into the picture taking thing but I got one or two good ones of her. Then there's little Allison she is our little poser she loves to have her picture taken, she is such a good baby she is getting easier everyday. We have hit a few mile stones with her, she sleeps in her crib know and is also taking a bottle no more breast feeding she decided one day that she wanted to have a bottle. For those of you who know Allison those are huge in the beginning she would only sleep with us and she only wanted to breast feed, I am loving it now Daddy gets to do his share of getting up with her, Yeah!

No comments:

My music


Barack Obama Spoof